New driveways are extremely popular, so we wouldn’t be surprised if one is on your Christmas list. Driveways speak volumes about who you are; after all, they are often the first thing people see when they pass by or visit your home.
Modern driveways are more than just a place to park your car. You can easily create the aesthetic you have always dreamed of with a wide range of colours, textures, and shapes. We are here to help you leave your neighbours speechless, as your home becomes the best looking in your street.
5 Reasons why you need a new driveway in 2021
Here we take a look at five reasons why you need a new driveway in 2021:
- Fresh new look for your home: New driveways let you add your personal touch to your home’s appearance. You can make a statement or be congruent with other driveways in your neighbourhood. No matter your taste, a new driveway will elevate the look of your property.
- Cheaper than constant repairs: Old driveways not only take time to look after but can also cost you money on a regular basis. No-one wants to spend time and money patching and filling cracks, which ultimately give your driveway an ugly appearance. It is extremely disheartening to spend money year after year on repairs and maintenance.
- Reduce your driveway maintenance: Many homeowners spend hours each week weeding and sweeping up the debris of a crumbling driveway. Young children can trip or slip on the loose surface. Moisture, temperature extremes, UV rays, wear and tear from vehicles and heavy loads, and oil spills all cause things you can remove with a new surface.
- Add value to your house: You can make a fantastic first impression and give your home real curb appeal. When selling your home in the future, there is one less job that someone will have to tackle when they move in, and that is attractive to buyers. Investing in a new drive can add up to 10% value to your home and last for decades.
- More practical for multi-car families: You can pick the shape and size of your new drive, making it easier to park several cars and pull out onto a busy road.
Driveways with Staffordshire Driveways
Staffordshire Driveways is the ideal choice for your next driveway. We have a team of professionals who can share with you which driveway types are most suitable for you and your needs.
Our resin driveways have a permeable surface that absorbs water, so there are no puddles or standing water. The resin gives you a hard-wearing surface, and you do not require planning permission. Our Creteprint driveways have your choice of a smooth or textured surface, and the imprinting process lets you attain the look of slabs, stone, or brickwork.
Our drives are surprisingly affordable and made from the finest materials. We have more than 20 years of experience, laying drives across Stafford, Cannock, and Walsall.
Get in touch today to arrange your free site survey.